Thermal fitting beads to be used with Instant Secure Smile Teeth.
Each packet is approx 1 inch x 2 inch. The picture is of one actual packet of beads.
Each bag is as pictured. Please note that these are machine packed by the manufacturer. Approximate qty is 30-40 beads.
Item Number: 10083
Size Selection: 1 pack, 2 packs, 3 packs, 4 packs
Includes: Thermal Beads
1. Empty the packet of fitting plastic beads (white beads) into a cup of very hot water
2. Once the fitting plastic turns clear, remove with a metal spoon
3. Form the clear fitting plastic into a "worm" shape with your fingers
4. Press the "clear worm" into the "troft" of the Billy-Bob Teeth, located on the back side.
5. Press a small amount of the "clear worm" thru the holes.
6. In front of a mirror, use both hands and put the Billy-Bob teeth over your teeth. Use your thumbs to tuck the excess fitting plastic behind your teeth.
Tips: Try not to form the extra fitting plastic on the roof of your mouth. Keep the fitting plastic just behind your teeth. Every minute or two, ease the Billy-Bob Teeth slightly down then back up into place. It takes about five minutes for the fitting plastic to fully harden. To keep the impression from being too tight around your teeth, you need to ease the teeth in and out several times during the cooling process.
7. If the fitting plastic has hardened (5-10 minutes), gently ease down and remove. If you are not happy with the fit, reheat and remold.